SEO Speaker: Talks, events, and training
Are you looking for a speaker for your next SEO event?
If you are organizing an SEO or digital marketing event and need a speaker, I am here to help!
I am a multilingual SEO speaker available to give talks both in Barcelona, Madrid, and nationally and internationally. Additionally, I have experience as a university professor and online course trainer.
In both my SEO talks and trainings, my approach is always practical and results-focused, using real-world examples and tools to illustrate theoretical concepts. Furthermore, I ensure that the content is accessible to all types of audiences, from beginners to experts in the field.
Want to see how I can help you? Keep reading...
I am a regular speaker at conferences, webinars, podcasts, and other SEO and digital marketing events nationally and internationally, like BrightonSEO, WordCamp, International Search Summit and Friends of Figma.
As a multilingual speaker, I can give SEO talks in Spanish, English, Catalan, and Italian with complete fluency. I specialize in international and multilingual SEO, SXO (SEO+UX), localization, and other related disciplines, but I can also speak on more general topics such as how search engines work, the importance of quality content, and keyword strategy.
Currently, I am an adjunct professor at the University of Barcelona, where I teach the SEO course as part of a postgraduate program in NGO management and social projects, both in Spanish and English.
Furthermore, I have been a trainer with Women in Tech SEO, an international community that seeks to empower women in the SEO industry, where I have delivered live online trainings on SEO and UX.
Author and contributor
My industry experience has also led me to participate as a judge in the Global Search Awards and the UK Search Awards, where I evaluate the quality of projects submitted by agencies from around the world. This experience allows me to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in SEO and see firsthand the best approaches and practices carried out on a global level.
My upcoming SEO events
Upcoming events where you can see me:
Previous events and collaborations
Conferences and talks
- 09/11/2023: Panel: AI panel with Dixon Jones, Te Baker, Darby Rahme, Natalya Stecko and Sara Fernández Carmona, Take It Offline Bulgaria.
- 15/09/2023: Panel: On-site SEO with Chloe Ivy Rose, Billie Geena Hyde and Sara Fernández Carmona, brightonSEO.
- 16/07/2022: The Wheel Talks, La Caja del Marketing.
Ebooks, books and other publications
- 30/06/2023: 8 SEO freelancer consultants to hire in 2023. Luca Tagliaferro's blog.
- 15/06/2023: 60 errores SEO (60 SEO Mistakes). Edu Moreno's blog.
- 12/05/2023: What's your favorite strategy to rank #1? Post by Luca Tagliaferro.
Training and workshops
- 03/2022 - In progress: SEO professor for the postgraduate degree in Social Project Creation, NGO Management, and Social Entrepreneurship at the University of Barcelona, in Spanish and English - Speakerdeck (example of a class).
- 10/2023: Judge at the UK Search Awards.
- 06/2023: Judge at the Global Search Awards.